Kelebek children’s group
The cornerstone for a successful university degree is already set in the kindergarten. Starting from this idea, we founded the club Kelebek Kindergruppe on 25.05.2009. This year, we started with two groups in the 20th district with child care and soon after, we were able to open our third group in the 11th district. In 2012, we succeeded in expanding our care concept in the 17th district by a further three children’s groups.
The main focus of our pedagogical concept is:
- Awaken the willingness to learn in the children
- Promotion of problem-solving skills
- Discovering special talents and fostering them in a targeted way – concentration and memory – fine and coarse motor skills – self-employment – problem management – perception pronunciation
- Mediation of the German language
- Relaying moral values
- Age homogeneous groups.
- Promote intercultural competence
“Man owes the child best what he has to give.” From the UN Declaration on the Protection of the Child”